Prof..B.SANKARMANI - The Principal of Sri Ramakrishna College of Physiotherapy, Coimbatore. He received his Bachelor degree in Physiotherapy from College of Physiotherapy,
SRIPMS under Bharathiyar University, Coimbatore. He holds his Masters in Sports Physiotherapy from College of Physiotherapy, SRIPMS under The Tamilnadu Dr.MGR Medical University and MBA
in Hospital Management from Alagappa University. He has about 10 research publications and presentations to his credit in International and National journals and conferences.
Has 25 years of academic experience in various Institutions - College of Physiotherapy, SRIPMS, Nandha College of Physiotherapy, Erode, Ultra College of Physiotherapy, Madurai and Sumandeep University, Vadodara. He has 10 years of experience as a Principal.
Professional Credits Served as a Board of Study Member for Physiotherapy in
- Calicut University, Calicut from 1998 to 2001.
- The Tamilnadu Dr.MGR Medical University, Chennai from 2007 to 2010.
- Sumandeep University, Board of Study Chairman Physiotherapy - 2009 to 2011
- Sumandeep University, Academic Council Member - 2009 to 2011
- Served as a Faculty Member in Bio Medical Sciences in the Tamilnadu Dr.MGR Medical University, Chennai
from 2007 to 2010
- Four National level Conference
- Six Continuing Physiotherapy Education [CPE] Programme and Workshops.
- Presented two National level Paper Presentations.
- Honored as Chair Person at several CPE & Conferences
- Membership – Life Member India Association of Physiotherapy.
- Membership – Life member of Indian Association of Sports Medicine [IASM]